Today’s organizations are asked by stakeholders to improve business performance, minimize costs, reduce risks, and enhance revenue. Performance may not be meeting business requirements. Risks may not be appropriately managed. Support functions can be seen as inhibitors to growth.
HOW C & A CAN HELP
By looking with clients at a range of business areas including their internal processes, sourcing, third party contracts, and intellectual property, C & A can advise on which areas of company performance can be managed to streamline process, enhance control, and contain costs and business risks. Organizations have a range of options to help them manage performance including process and control redesign, shared services models and outsourcing. C & A can help clients develop the necessary information relating to customer, product and/or business line costs and profitability – helping to manage the risk associated with critical business decisions.
C & A WORKS WITH CLIENTS TO HELP:
- Establish performance benchmarks and key performance indicators that are clearly aligned with business objectives
- Determine the true profitability of products, services and customers, and establish performance and cost measurement systems
- Identify risk reduction and performance improvement opportunities
- Design and implement process redesign and shared service models
- Drive the sourcing strategy, vendor selection, contract negotiation and transition phases of outsourcing initiatives
- Enhance the value of existing third-party contracts, outsourcing deals through contract compliance, service level definition and contract renewal support
- Extract increased value from intellectual property.